Mir Global Logistics,
Adopted the following articles as the “ISMS Policy” in order to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information assets and to ensure their sustainability within the framework of ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) applications.
- To fulfill the requirements of International Information Security standards;
- To comply with all legal regulations related to Information Security;
- To identify all risks related to Information Security, to take the necessary measures by carrying out risk assessments;
- To ensure that Information is protected from access by unauthorized persons;
- To ensure the protection of the confidentiality and integrity of Information;
- To provide access to information at any time needed by the process;
- To fulfill all legal obligations and legal obligations arising from contracts;
- Continuously improving Information Security business continuity plans;
- To provide Information Security awareness trainings to all our employees;
- To ensure that all suspected Information Security violations are reported to the Information Security team and the necessary precautions are taken;
- To ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information of Mir Global Logistics and its customers;
- The aim is to ensure the understanding, implementation and continuity of this policy at all levels.